If you enter the Glacier Cradle Traverse from 15 November to 24 December you will receive a 30% discount from your entry fee.
The Glacier Cradle Traverse is the Gauteng-based sister event to the famously popular Glacier Storms River Traverse and from the 6th to the 8th of April 2018 it will be bringing the mountain biking celebration of the year to Muldersdrift. Experience a thrilling ride right on the doorstep of Africa’s greatest city, spectacular hospitality at the award-winning Avianto Hotel, and a relaxed social atmosphere off the bike when you enter the Glacier Cradle Traverse.
And if you enter between 15 November and 24 December your entry fee will be reduced by 30%, when purchasing a standard team or solo entry, or one of the non-accommodation packages. Included in this entry is tented accommodation, with one two-man tent per rider; all meals from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon; and a First Ascent event-branded garment. The non-accommodation entry includes all the features of the standard entry excluding tented accommodation and breakfasts. To be eligible to receive this offer your entry, less 30%, must be fully paid by midnight on 24 December 2017.
To enter click here.
Glacier Cradle Traverse Entry Fees
|Standard Team||30% Reduced Solo||30% Reduced Team|
|R11 800.00||R4 100.00||R8 200.00|
|Non-Accommodation Solo||Non-Accommodation Team||
30% Reduced Non-Accommodation Solo
30% Reduced Non-Accommodation Team
|R5 500.00||R10 300.00||R3 800.00||
The Glacier Cradle Traverse takes in some of the region’s best kept secrets such as Lake Heritage in the Cradle Moon Nature Reserve. Photo by Oakpics.com.
Fast Facts: 2018 Glacier Cradle Traverse
|Dates:||6-8 April 2018|
|Venue:||Avianto Hotel, Muldersdrift, Gauteng|
|Format:||Clover leaf format, three day stage ride|
|Distances:||40km, 54km & 40km|
|Facebook:||Glacier Cradle Traverse|
|Instagram:||@drylandza | #CradleTraverse|
Terms & Conditions
- One entry (Team or Solo) per person
- To receive this discount the balance must be paid in full by midnight on 24 December 2017.
- The price reduction is applicable to a standard team or solo entry, only.
- Three days of unbelievable mountain biking in the heart of Gauteng traversing the amazing tracks of the Cradle of Humankind.
- Three nights’ accommodation.
- Two-man tent and mattress per person.
- Access to exclusive areas including the renowned Avianto Lifestyle Estate.
- Nine scrumptious meals, including dinner on Thursday evening before the race and a prize giving lunch on the Sunday after the race.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Nutritional needs of the riders are kept in mind.
- Race entertainment and a daily prize giving function.
- Official event apparel that includes a limited edition race jacket and t-shirt.
- Water points daily.
- Full race medical back-up.
- Ablution facilities.
- Dryland Event Management’s world-famous hospitality.