The Glacier Cradle Traverse features 3 entry package options: Standard, Luxury and Platinum. Here’s what’s on offer from each:
- 3 Days of unbelievable mountain biking in the heart of Gauteng traversing the amazing tracks of the Cradle of Humankind.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation from 4 to 6 May 2017.
- 2 Man tent and mattress per person.
- 9 Scrumptious meals, which include breakfast, lunch and dinner from Thursday evening pre-race until prize giving lunch on the Sunday post-race. (Vegetarian options available.)
- Nutritional needs of the riders are kept in mind.
- Access to exclusive areas including the renowned Avianto Lifestyle Estate.
- Race entertainment and daily prize giving function.
- Official race apparel that includes a limited edition race jacket and t-shirt.
- 2-3 Water points daily.
- Full race medical back-up.
- Shower facilities available for riders choosing to stay off-site.
- Dryland Event Management’s world-famous hospitality.
Standard Entry Fees: Solo R5 500 | Team: R10 900 | To enter click here.
As above but in glamping style…
- Canvas dome tent with 2 beds and white linen
- Camp chairs, lighting and charging facilities included
- 2 people sharing
Luxury Entry Fee: + R3 500 per team | R14 400 per team | To enter click here.
As for the standard entry but with accommodation in the amazing Avianto Estate.
- Luxury 4 star accommodation at Avianto Estate
- Very close to the race start and right inside the race village
- Exclusive race apparel
- Per room with 2 people sharing
- Daily sports massage included
Platinum Entry Fee: + R8 500 | R19 400 per team | To enter click here.